Today I’m celebrating my husband’s birthday! What an incredible man I married! I often remind him of why I love him but today I thought I’d share just a few of those reasons with you all.
- He provides for all our needs and wants, he always puts my wants and needs above his own.
- He is loyal, honest and trustworthy.
- He is my personal cheer leader, he has faith in me and in what I can achieve.
- He has a great sense of humor and can always make me laugh.
- He understands my moods and know the right things to say when I am down.
- He believes in me and accepts me for who I am and I’ve never felt he compared me to anyone else.
- He believes in the power of prayer and what God can do.
- He still takes me out on dates.
- He is kind to me and to everyone else no matter who they are.
- He is very handy around the house, he can fix everything!
- Every night he brings me a new water bottle before we sleep and makes me breakfast regularly.
- He is a great masseuse.
- I use to hate it when he snores, now I can’t sleep without hearing him snore.
- He is a true gentleman opening doors and carrying my things for me.
- I know he’s going to be an amazing father one day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOOBER!
Here’s to the next year being full of many more laughs and adventures!