I’m in Vegas this week cheering on my baby brother as he kicks a$$ in a national pool tournament. Vegas is a strange, strange land folks.
Five Things I’ve Learned So Far Being in Vegas:
1. Having Elvis pronounce Max and I husband and wife was actually VERY tempting. Cheap, done in 10 minutes with no frills? Sounded good to me! (Calm down dad, we decided to stick with next year’s plan.) :)
2. The only free things on The Strip are the fountain shows and parking.
3. I love buffets. Nuff said.
4. I am REALLY good at saying no. Expensive call girls and club promoters got more eye rolling from me then Max has in the last 6 months!
5. I can wear 5 inch heels ALL DAY LONG and not want to die. (Confession: I was fiiiine until 10pm and then while on the verge of tears and a full on meltdown, Max offered to carry me back to the hotel. I love that man.)
Sh*t I Found Online This Week: